About the Role
Sunset on Rileys Point is looking for cooks and kitchen team members. We have full time, part time, and seasonal positions available with a competitive pay model.
• Assisting in preparation of all menu items
• Preparing and cooking homemade pizzas
• Washing dishes
• Work with the bar and restaurant team to achieve the best guest experience
• Execute thorough kitchen setup and close
• Maintain a clean and prepped kitchen
• Assist with food inventory
• Meet the highest standards for sanitation and cleanliness in the kitchen area
We want to meet you if:
• You have the ability and confidence to deliver on our promise of great food and a great experience provided by an engaged team.
• You have a positive, cheerful, respectful, and productive approach to serving customers in a fast paced environment
• You want to be part of a successful team, willing to help out other team members to ensure every guest has a great experience
• You're willing to learn, teach, and have a growth mindset.
• You understand and maintain food safety, sanitation, proper storage, and handling procedures
• You want to grow your talents with the already well-established business.
Email us at SunsetonRileysPoint@gmail.com. Let us know which position(s) are best for you.
We'd love to meet you if...
You love food, cooking and have a keen eye for freshness and quality.
You're calm under pressure and have the ability and confidence to deliver on our promise of great food and a great experience provided by an engaged team.
You're willing to learn, teach, and have a growth mindset.
You have extensive kitchen experience (menu, vendor management, cooking, safety and cleaning plans, team scheduling and performance).
You are process oriented when it comes to upholding cleanliness and safety standards.
You want to grow your talents with the already well-established business.
About the Company
Sunset on Rileys Point is a waterfront bar and restaurant tucked between Little Sturgeon and Rileys Bay just a few miles south of Sturgeon Bay in Door County, Wisconsin. We have a spectacular view of Little Sturgeon and the bay where we watch the sun set every night. There is a private lagoon, boat launch, and docks for our customers. We rent kayaks and paddle boards. Guests can enjoy their food and beverages in our bar, dining rooms or at one of our outdoor tables. We are committed to providing a fun and productive team atmosphere focused on delivering delicious food and a terrific guest experience.