About the Role
• Partner with the Owner and Service Lead to deliver on our customer promise of great food and a great experience provided by an engaged team.
• Design processes to ensure a safe kitchen, efficient food preparation, and highest level of cleanliness.
• Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards.
• Design and plan the menu.
• Recruit, lead and support kitchen staff who will deliver high quality results in accordance with the defined processes.
• Partner in establishing the kitchen work schedules and assess team performance.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, let's talk. Email us at SunsetOnRileysPoint@gmail.com
Job Type: Full-time, year-round
We'd love to meet you if...
You love food, cooking and have a keen eye for freshness and quality.
You're calm under pressure and have the ability and confidence to deliver on our promise of great food and a great experience provided by an engaged team.
You're willing to learn, teach, and have a growth mindset.
You have kitchen experience (menu, vendor management, cooking, safety and cleaning plans, team scheduling and performance).
You are process oriented when it comes to upholding cleanliness and safety standards.
You want to grow your talents with the already well-established business.
About the Company
Sunset on Rileys Point is a waterfront bar and restaurant tucked between Little Sturgeon and Rileys Bay just a few miles south of Sturgeon Bay in Door County, Wisconsin. We have a spectacular view of Little Sturgeon and the bay where we watch the sun set every night. There is a private lagoon, boat launch, and docks for our customers. We rent kayaks and paddle boards. Guests can enjoy their food and beverages in our bar, dining rooms or at one of our outdoor tables. We are committed to providing a fun and productive team atmosphere focused on delivering delicious food and a terrific guest experience.